tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 12 13:56:08 2003

KLI.org is being slashdotted

I doubt this mail will get out until long after it's too late, but
just in case...

You've probably noticed that everything on the KLI machine, including
the mailing list, is moving at a snail's pace.  This is due to
the article about the hospital looking for Klingon interpreters;
enormous numbers of people are following links from those articles
and trying to access our website, with the result that the machine
is severely overloaded.

There's nothing much that can be done about this embarrassment of
riches except wait it out.  So just be patient.  Thanks!

~mark

Back to archive top level