tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Mar 30 11:32:05 2003

RE: Dung

> Subject: RE: Dung
>
> Yes, I was looking for the DIvI' Hol word dung. If it was the
> tlhIngan Hol, I would have written /Dung/ instead. But thanks anyway.

In the Subject it was written Dung (upper-case D).  If you are saying that
you would have written it with / /, well, since / / are not always used
around klingon words and your message didn't have any klingon words with
which to use the / /, there was then nothing telling me that you were using
/ / to differentiate the two languages.

:)

DloraH

Back to archive top level