tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 07 06:33:09 2003

Re: KLBC Are these sentences right?

> All your sentences were correct, and their translations are also correct.
> But I should mention that they are not complete

I'm aware of this. I'm in my very beginnings and creating more complex
sentenses is something I'm going to do as I progress in my knowledge of
tlhIngan Hol.

>> Now I've done a big sweep around, but you've done a good job.
>> Send us more of these! That's a good practice.

Thanks for the incentive. I'm definitely will continue doing it.

Back to archive top level