tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 05 15:34:30 2003

Re: List access control?

> list isn't set up to reject messages sent by people who are not on the
> list...  Are there that many non-members posting here that we should leave
> the list open to public posting?

It's not.  I suggested once that it be made to reject all non-member
postings.  I got the idea that TPTB thought that I meant KLI members.
I didn't see the point in trying to convince them otherwise.  :-(

Susan

Back to archive top level