tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jul 19 13:26:41 2003

Re: Verb Prefix Exercise

>thank you for your help.  Are there any other links to
>help beginners learn tlhIngan Hol?  I have a message
>board, and I am trying to help a couple people get
>information on learning the language (they already
>have two of the books).

Well, in addition to the material you have seen on Mentalcode.com there will
be a full web-based Klingon tutorial. Material for it will be released
incrementally on http://www.mentalcode.com/tlhingan-hol . There is already a
vocabulary exercise, covering over 700 words, as well as the full verb
prefix exercise. I will post further updates to this mailing list periodically.

--
Andrew Strader

Back to archive top level