tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 16 10:27:39 2003

Re: Klingon Postal Course

ghItlh ngabwI':

>Is this address still accurate?
>
>Klingon Language Lessons
>c/o Eric Andeen
>2323 North Central Avenue, 1801
>Phoenix, AZ 85004

It is. Go to it!

ghItlh Jim Fox-Davis:

>I offered to do this last year at WorldCon-ConJose, in a
>conversation with you and David Barron, but I never heard from
>either of you about the files.

Hey, Jim! Good to see you here. Rest assured, the current lapse
is not your doing. Another person stepped forward, one with more
experience with the language which would allow for some moderate
changes to the lessons as well. Odd though, because I do recall
mailng you about it, and thanking you for your willingness to
help. Hmm...

Lawrence

Back to archive top level