tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 15 09:00:57 2003

Sponsor a Speaker

Several people, both on and off the list, have expressed to me the desire to attend the qep'a' wa'maHDIch, if only they could get some financial relief.

Toward that end, I'm posting this question: Are there any among you in a position to sponsor another person to attend the qep'a'? At a minimum this would involve paying for their membership ($35). Other possible expenses might include the opening banquet, offering up crash space in your hotel room, or even throwing some funding toward travel expenses.

Times are tight, and if you aren't in a position to consider sponsorship, don't feel bad. But if you can, and you want to, please respond to me off-list.

Thanks,

Lawrence

Back to archive top level