tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 14 10:50:25 2003

Re: "je" ('also') between verb and subject or after subject?

> tkd says in 5.3 that "je" goes after the verb, but does this mean
> immediately
> after the verb, or can it come after the subject too?

It's been my humble experience that Okrand is pretty precise when he
describes grammar, based on TKD and some of the interviews and rulings
I've read...anyhow the point is that if he'd wanted it to go after the
subject, he would have said "after the subject", but that "after the
verb" implies precisely that. IMVEO, at least.

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!