tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 10 22:31:25 2003

Sleep is for the Weak

There is a common term used by Theatre majors and Drama Queens alike:
"Sleep is for the Weak."  This is also something I wish to have translated in Klingon  :)
Well, I can very well translate this on my own, but I'd like to hear some suggestions.  Below are two ways I would say it...just off the bat.  I'd love to hear creative and simple ways to say it...Thanks a bunch!
/Qong pujwI' neH/
/Qong pujwI'pu' neH/

Klingon Warrior
taHjaj wo'!