tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jul 05 09:24:40 2003

RE: {ghang} (was Nonnes qui reposez)

> > Sorry if this is a stupid
> > question, but is Okrand Maltz?
>
> The real truth, or the story we play along with?
>
> <><>Give me both!!

In ST3 Kirk and his crew take Maltz prisoner when they beam over to the
klingon ship.  At the end of the intro in TKD is written:

  Finally, a great deal of credit must be given to the Klingon
informant who provided all of the data upon which this
dictionary is based. Although a prisoner of the Federation, he
worked long, hard hours to make his knowledge available to
citizens of the Federation. Maltz, we thank you.
<<<

Maltz is the klingon informant that Okrand has access to for the purpose of
working on this klingon language database.

But now the truth is...
Maltz is a klingon held prisoner in a secret government conspiracy.  No,
this is not the Roswell incident.  If you recall the DS9 episode, Roswell
was with Ferengi.

DloraH

Back to archive top level