tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jan 11 20:01:39 2003

Re: Help with Klingon.

Gina wrote:
>I have the AIM instant message if you would like to message me sometime its
>mrstorres2.

Feel free to instant message me (via AOL or AOL Instant Messenger) at
screenname TadStauffer if you want to practice some tlhIngan Hol in real
time, or if you have a quick question about the language. I'm a former
beginner's grammarian, so I should be able to handle basic questions (if
I'm not at work).

However, I would suggest that you ask questions through this email
discussion also. Quvar is the current beginner's grammarian here, and he
should be able to answer your questions just as well. Unlike using AOL/AIM,
if you ask your questions here by email, other beginners can benefit from
reading your questions and ideas. You also can get many opinions on a
question (once Quvar has answered first).

So take advantage of programs like AOL and AIM to practice Klingon in real
time, but if you're comfortable asking a question on the email list, I'd
recommend using that even more.

- taD

Back to archive top level