tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jan 04 02:17:49 2003

Re: "orange"

> I read somewhere (famous last words) that the evolution from "norange"
> "orange" took place because of the same incorrect division. But unlike
> you,
> I cannot cite a (scholarly) source to back up my statement. I cede to
> you,
> sir

ghobe', bIlugh, 'ach Provencal HolDaq qaS choHvam, English Hol SIchpa'
mu'.

        --                                                     --
      Dr Nick Nicholas, French/Italian, University of Melbourne
     [email protected]                     http://www.opoudjis.net
"My most mighty, God-respected, God-glorified, God-promoted,
God-governed, God-magnified Holy Lord King. Health and merriment to
your soul, vigour and well-being to your divine and royal body,
prosperity to the benefactions issuing from your hand, and everything
else good and salvific does my humble self wish to your Holy Majesty
on behalf of God Almighty."
     --- Miklosich & Mueller I. CLXXXIV; Patriarch to Emperor.

Back to archive top level