tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 25 22:35:18 2003

DotlhwIj

...Paul ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

wej wen tlhoy jIvumchoH.  DaH tlhoy jIvumlI', 'ach tlhIngan Hol vIjatlh
'e' vIqeq vIneH.

qen HurDagh vIje'ta'.  leSpal rur 'ej 'ul lo'.  vIchu'meH jIghoj.  poSwIj
ghopDaq 'oy' SIqwI' qaywI' je rotlhchoHlI'mo' DIrwIj.  tlhoy jIvum 'e'
vImev vIneH, 'ach 'e' vIwuqbe'.  cha' waQ vIleSchoH 'e' vIHar...

Three months ago I started working excessively.  I continue to be working
excessively, but I wanted to practice speaking Klingon.

Recently I bought a guitar (stringed instrument).  It resembles a /leSpal/
and uses electricity.  I'm learning to play it.  The first and second
fingers on my left hand hurt because my skin is toughening.  I want to
stop working so much, but I don't decide that.  I believe I can start
relaxing in about two months...

...Paul

 **        Have a question that reality just can't answer?        **
            "Any sufficiently advanced form of magic is
                indistinguishable from technology."

Back to archive top level