tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 15 10:21:36 2003

bIQaH'a' - Can you help me!

quroq ([email protected])

Qapla'

Any of you grammarians able to send me some of your own recorded speech in klingon plus the text in Hol and a translation? I would be very thankful as I'm hee in Estonia alone as no one is here to teach me.

So, any warrior to help out a fellow?

I'm going to change my klingon name, I'm not sure into which, so can anyone help me out with that as well. The reason for change is that I found out that "quroq" literally means "someone who grabs everything for himself only".

And how can I sign out of this mailing list and re-sign again from new adress then?

jejjaj tajlIj to any who will help me.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers

Back to archive top level