tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 12 08:49:42 2003

New Lessons

Andrew Strader ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

The tlhIngan Hol study materials on http://www.mentalcode.com have been
updated. I know some of you have gotten errors due to technical problems
with the web host, but those have been corrected. If you still get an error
on any page, please let me know immediately. Thanks to all who have
previously given me feedback; it has helped to improve the site greatly. To
access the new material, go to the URL below. And as before, send me all
your comments, as this is very much a work in progress.

http://www.mentalcode.com/tlhingan-hol/

Andrew Strader

Back to archive top level