tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 07 09:32:55 2003

WorldCon

Lawrence Schoen ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

The 61st Annual World Science Fiction Convention (aka TorCon)
begins later this month in Toronto, Canada.

Although the final program schedule has not yet been set, it's
very likely that I'll be giving a talk about Klingon, and certain
that I will be part of a three hour workshop on inventing alien
languages (the third time Stan Shmidt and I have done this
workshop at a WorldCon).

Are any KLI members planning to attend the WorldCon this year? If
there's sufficient interest, I could easily be persuaded to host
a qepHom there one evening.

Lawrence

Back to archive top level