tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 19 19:43:17 2002

Re: Third sentence from Qov's sentences

>Gina, sooner than you think, you'll be doing all this in your head.  It
>takes a while for this to sink in.  You're making exceptional progress.

 > muQuchmoHqu' taghwI'qoqvam valqu'

I would have said muQuchqu'moH, because it is the happy I wished
intensified, not the making.

And I second Quvar's comments.  I have seen people come to the language,
read the book and understand it because of experience they have had with
other languages, but I have been in the KLI since 1996 and have NEVER seen
anyone who started from understanding nothing, like you were, to the level
that you are at now, in anywhere near so short a time.  And you're still
learning at an amazing pace.  Inspirational.

Back to archive top level