tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 18 11:27:04 2002

Re: qaStaH nuq?

--- [email protected] wrote:
> tlhIngan-Hol Digest 9 Nov 2002 06:00:00 -0000 Issue
> 2393
>
> ------------------------------
> Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 08:56:45 -0500 (EST)
> From: [email protected]
>
> > From: K'moghjIH of the House Ki'RK
> > >I got assigned as Linguist when the CO found out
> > >that I had joined KLI and had an interest in
> > >tlhIngan Hol.
> > >It takes only a few minutes' briefing to acquaint
> > >someone with the few odd sounds like {Q} and
> > >{tlh}.
> >
> > At least get him to read my articles in the
> >Catalyst
>
> How long ago did you join the KLI? I saw you at the
> last Dover but I don't remember seeing you in the
> language class I gave there.

     I think it was late 2001 that I rejoined. I was
a member in the mid 90s as well. I didn't attend the
language class, because during both Dover 2001 & 2002,
I was busy with either my Klingon or legal wedding and
duties for my House.

> DloraH

K'moghjIH
House Ki'RK