tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 18 20:53:52 2002

Re: I think, therefore I am.

p'taq!!!
there is s word for "exist". It is in the famous line
from Hamlet, " taH paH, taHbe'" to be (exist) or not
to be (exist). The word then for "exist" would
therefore be "taH". The word exist was used because
there was not an adequite word or phrase meaning "to
be". The word "exist" was felt to portray the best
meaning of what Shakspeare was saying.

Q'plaH
                             sa' Yemej

"http://www.khemorex-klinzhai.de/Hol/itabashi/mumey.html":