tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 02 22:10:43 2002

Re: adverbials with -Ha'

In a message dated 6/26/2002 10:04:33 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
[email protected] writes:

> At the 2000 qep'a' in conversation with MO, I went over the list I had
> prepared
>    of adverbs + {-Ha'}.

I had prepared a list of ALL known adverbials and wanted to know which ones,
if not all of them, could have -Ha'.  That was a while back so I will not
claim to remember everything MO said.  I will just submit that we still do
not have definitive answers on the whole list.  Now that I have looked at the
rest of the thread on this subject, I will say that the current knowledge of
which adverbials can use -Ha' appears to be pretty accurate as best I know.
Even though I wanted MO to explain the possibilities for the entire list of
adverbials, I will not say that we got all the answers.

peHruS

Back to archive top level