tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 31 02:32:53 2002

Re: TOS Episodes with Klingons

In a message dated 1/30/2002 1:17:38 PM Mountain Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:

> Friday's Child"--and we do hear the distress call. The unnamed
> :>> Klingon on the planet's surface also says a few things.

T'Pau says tonight in NX-01 that Klingons do not send distress calls.  I
guess the word {Sotlaw} refers to what they have heard non-Klingons do.

Any times we have heard of Klingons working together?  Have Klingon called
for back-up?  I have seen times when Klingons have learned the age-old Terran
precept that it is good to live to fight another day; DoH je tlhIngan
SuvwI'pu'.  jIjchuq je.

peHruS

Back to archive top level