tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 30 22:45:00 2002

RE: KLBC Re: peD

> chIjwI' muD Dotlh ngoq vImugh:
>
> SuS Do:  pIvlob .000000015.

tlhaQqu'.  jIHagh.

> wa' qelIqam wa' bID qelIqam je leghlaH tu'wI'.

wa' vI' vagh qelIqam leghlaH tu'wI'.

> 'engmey 'Iv:

It took me a while to figure this one out.  I've never used this other 'Iv.

> Hat: tlhoS bIQ taDmoHlaH.

Being at these temperatures, statements like this happen to work out quite
well.  Farther from this point can be difficult.  Marc, we need a word for
"unit for measuring temperature"  :P

> I'd appreciate any suggestions for better descriptions of these
> measurements and units.

Your terms certainly work.  Velocity measured at nine decimal places can be
a little bothersome but it's all we have; unless you try to write out
"qaStaHvIS wa' rep  qelIqammey lenglu'bogh" then add the numbers and try to
put it into a sentence.  Perhaps abbreviate it qrql.  But this could be just
as bothersome as nine decimal places...

A note to those that don't know:  On my website I have a nifty conversion
table.  cheb/kg/lbs and 'uj/cm/in.  www2.rpa.net/~cheesbro

DloraH, BG

Back to archive top level