tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 29 12:51:18 2002

Re: monkey (was: Re: A couple of questions.)

> So how would I change that, if I'm talking about humans evolving from
> monkeys?
>
> >ghoS refers to the act of moving physically.  "Humans coming from monkeys"
> >is a completely different version of "come".

There are multiple ways.  One way is with moj "become"
Humanpu' moj monkeypu'
But this kind of sounds like a monkey turned over night.  Maybe use the
Segh "race" in there also.  "During ## of years the race changed.  They became
human."

DloraH, BG

Back to archive top level