tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jan 19 17:30:50 2002

Re: More puns in new vocab

On 18-Jan-02, Jeremy Silver wrote:
> While we are on the subject of Parrots, anyone would think that this sudden
> influx of avian vocabulary is a subtle hint to get me to rewrite the
> restored Klingon version of the Dead Parrot Sketch.

Just updated my word list and the 'uSgheb and vIlInHoD puns just hit me
squarely between the eyes. le' 'oy' jay'.
It looks like vIlInHoD is the word going into the new version of the sketch.
chorghvo' 'ay'mey! chorghvo' 'ay'mey!

Regards,
--
   Jeremy Silver   |\   jeremy @ mupwi.demon.co.uk
                   |  | A1200T, Blizzard 1260, 34Mb
 mupwI' yI'uchtaH! |__| 10Gb HD. Amiga Forever.

Back to archive top level