tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jan 14 04:41:02 2002

Re: Saj von Suq Qa'Hom cha'DIch'e'

--- "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote:

> [...]
Okay this may sound stupid, but I tried to find this
on my own.  I am trying to understand what you guys
are sayin with my Klingon Dictionary, & yet at times
you guys are not making sense.  & on top of that I am
unable to find some words in the dictionary.  Help...