tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 10 14:02:58 2002

Re: "webpage"

ro'Han wrote:
: I don't get HolQeD because I don't have a credit card

Then pay by a check drawn on a US bank (like I do) or money order, bank draft,
international postal coupons, etc.  Lawrence is flexible when it comes to
payment.

: (I fought for ten minutes to try and find a suitable Klingon
: circumlocution for "webpage" - I failed. {{:)

On its own webpage the KLI uses *{juHDaq}.  I've also seen *{juH HaSta} and
*{juHqoq} on this list.

We need to ask Maltz more about Klingon {De'wI' patmey}.  As a science officer,
he should be familiar with the vocabulary.

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons

Back to archive top level