tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 28 09:38:17 2002

Re: mu'mey chu' vItIv

> tetlh is a list, chem refers to grid cells.

Oh?!
So a peQ chem is "grid cells of a magnet"?
HoSchem "strength's grid cells"?

umm, no.

From what I know of magnetism, there is magnetic flux, but I think that it
doesn't get broken down into grid cells.

A field of magnetism, or a field of energy is not the same as an Excel
spreadsheet, which is where I thought this started from, which is why I
suggested tetlh.  I know tetlh may not be perfect either, but it does imply a
sheet of paper with information presented with some kind of order to it.

DloraH

Back to archive top level