tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 25 21:34:11 2002

Re: Do Klingons whisper?

ja' "Peter Schweitzer" <[email protected]>:
>So for the more experienced speakers, are you able to whisper in Klingon so
>that your listener can still understand what you are saying?

tlhIngan Hol vItlhuplaHbej jIH.  vIyajlu''a'?  not vISovchoHpu'.
wa' Hogh ret juyu'be'mo' Do'Ha'.  narghDI' 'eb veb mangongbej.

It's a shame you didn't ask before a bunch of us got together last weekend.
We'll be sure to try it next time we have the chance.

-- ghunchu'wI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level