tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Feb 20 07:10:50 2002

Re: Kronos - Moons?

The answer to that is. . . maybe.

In "The Undiscovered Country", Praxis is discribed as "a Klingon moon". It's destruction is near enough to the Homeworld to precipitate the eventual decay of the ozone layer of Qo'noS but I would think that, if Praxis were actually in orbit around Qo'noS, there would be such massive and immediate devistation that the Klingons would be worried about surviving the next couple of weeks, let alone 50 years.

And, even though the novel "Sarek" and the CD game "Klingon Honor Guard" place Praxis (or the remenants of Praxis) in orbit around Qo'noS, I still continue to doubt that scenerio.

Kordite

Back to archive top level