tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Feb 13 17:34:02 2002

Re: Unsubscribe Help Please

In a message dated 13/02/02 22:32:02 GMT Standard Time, [email protected]
writes:

> Every single message contains instructions on how to unsubscribe. It's
> in the message headers. If you do what it says in the 'list-unsubscribe'
> header, you will be unsubscribed.

I realise that now.  However, AOHell doesn't automatically include headers.
You have to click on a link to see them, and that's what I missed.  I
appreciate all the help I've been given.  I'd love to stay, but my business
has become so busy now, I just don't have the time any more :-(

Please accept the greeting in my sig line.  Many thanks and Qapla'

Tammy
*****  Live Long & Prosper (But Die Laughing)  *****
:-)

Back to archive top level