tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Feb 13 17:31:45 2002

Re: Unsubscribe Help Please

On Wed, 13 Feb 2002 15:32:07 EST, [email protected] wrote:

>I've had my computer reformatted and lost my original instructions.  I've
>been to the KLI web-site and there's no unsubscribe instructions there.  Can
>someone please tell me, off list if you like, how I can unsubscribe?
>Appreciate any help anyone can give.  Thanks.

naDev Damej DaneHchugh De' ngaSbej Hoch QInmeyvam

De'vetlh Dalo'chugh vaj naDev Damejbej!

Every single message contains instructions on how to unsubscribe. It's
in the message headers. If you do what it says in the 'list-unsubscribe'
header, you will be unsubscribed.

Back to archive top level