tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Feb 12 03:55:00 2002

Re: qepHom in Australia.

ro'Han:

>jatlh DantlhIgh:
>>I'm in Australia, so I am treading the path while thou art in thy slumber.
>
>Where in Australia do you live? I have been continuously trying
>to organise a qepHom for here, but I have found little interest
>from the general public and I am also not so crash hot in Klingon,
>so another Klingonist, >however experienced, would be great.
>
>Qapla' 'ej Satlho'

I think "inexperienced" is a better way to describe my grasp of tlhIngan Hol
- I said I could write it, I never said I was any good with it, LOL!!
I live in Woolloomooloo, in Sydney; I'd go to a qepHom if they had one here,
but I think I'd end up lloking like a fool; remember, I am the one who
fought for the return of SKI, hahahaha.

--DantlhIgh