tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Feb 10 00:18:20 2002

RE: noS

That's also British slang. Nosh means food, normally something easy to
eat like fish and chips or a kabob, or something you can eat while
moving around. I would say that all the time, "I'm gonna get some nosh."
Or "Hey, anyone you want any of this nosh".

Now I'm going to have to look and see if he slipped any other bits of
British slang into the dictionary. I should have realised he did after
we talked about old British TV for about 3 hours.

qurgh

Back to archive top level