tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Feb 08 06:02:05 2002

Re: Lessons (was RE: Translating into Klingon)

>Thanks by the way Dlorah for the
>fine lessons you have sent me.  I have learned a lot.

1.  Am I right in assuming that DloraH is now the Beginner's Grammarian?  I
have a copy of his {ghIlghameS} (in hardcover!!) which impresses me greatly.
2.  THERE ARE STILL tlhIngan Hol LESSONS BEING PRODUCED??? How do I get hold
of them all?  Learning this language by yourself, in solitude, is a real
bitch!!  Latin and Old Icelandic where both a hell of a lot easier!!
(although I did have lessons in those to work thru, LOL).

--DantlhIgh