tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Feb 08 04:41:19 2002

Re: Alphabet / pIqad

Just to make this whole alphabet/pIqaD argument here that much more
confusing, I have actually managed to create a stylus with which I am able
to - relatively effectively - write the /pIqaD/ as it is presented on the
KLI website.  It took me 3 years and 19 different models, but dammit, I did
it!!
Just to throw another spanner into the works!  }}>:-)

--DantlIgh