tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Feb 03 23:04:12 2002

KLBC T'Anna (was: RE: Puns in new vocab, Da'vI' Da'nal je)

> --- Agnieszka Solska <[email protected]> wrote:
> > BTW, qavan, T'Anna. batlh tlhIngan Hol DaHaDbejtaH.
> :)?nuqjatlh???

Don't tell her what you said Agnieszka.  Let's use these sentences.

>qavan

This is a whole sentence.  There is no object or subject written, but there
is a prefix that tells you what they are.  So for this one, you need to look
up the prefix (first two letters) and the root verb.

>batlh tlhIngan Hol DaHaDbejtaH.

Adverbial (see pg 55), object (two words), prefix-verb-suffix-suffix.

Let's see if this is enough to help you look up the right words and pieces.
Then, if need be, we'll go over the words to see what we come up with for a
translation.

DloraH, BG

Back to archive top level