tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Feb 03 20:25:27 2002

RE: NW Indiana, Chicago area qepHom?

lab DloraH

> > That's a little more fanatical then me.  I'd like to keep my
> > driving down to an hour or less if possible
>
>I've driven more than a few hours for a qepHom.
>
>We went to an all night Qe'.  I spoke only klingon.  Early in the night I
>used a word that the other guy didn't know.  We stayed there till 0200,
>while I tried to explain that word, using only klingon to explain it.

I'm considering renting an airplane and flying to California for a
qepHom.  I need to log 17 more hours of night cross country flying in order
to get my Airline Transport licence, and neither of my current jobs gives
me night cross country.  It would be more fun to fly to California
overnight, take a nap, attend the qepHom, take another nap and fly back the
next night, than to fly around to random places for no reason.  If someone
in western Washington or Oregon would also like to attend a California
qepHom, via a Klingon-speaking redeye service, drop me a line, and this may
go from stupid idea to reality.

Back to archive top level