tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Feb 03 10:00:00 2002

RE: NW Indiana, Chicago area qepHom?

> >Count me as interested.  I'm fanatical enough to travel an hour or three
> >from my home in mid-North Indiana for an afternoon of speaking
> >in and about Klingon, if it's on a weekend.
>
> That's a little more fanatical then me.  I'd like to keep my
> driving down to an hour or less if possible

I've driven more than a few hours for a qepHom.

We went to an all night Qe'.  I spoke only klingon.  Early in the night I
used a word that the other guy didn't know.  We stayed there till 0200,
while I tried to explain that word, using only klingon to explain it.

DloraH

Back to archive top level