tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Feb 02 23:27:58 2002

Re: TOS Episodes with Klingons

ja' peHruS:
>T'Pau says tonight in NX-01 that Klingons do not send distress calls.  I
>guess the word {Sotlaw} refers to what they have heard non-Klingons do.

I think what she said is that they do not call for help.  But I can't help
wondering what T'Pol (note spelling) would have called what the escaping
Klingon crewwoman was sending from the Enterprise shuttle a short time
later.  It sure sounded like a {Sotlaw'} (note spelling) to me.

Anyway, Klingons certainly send *fake* distress calls when it serves their
purposes.

-- ghunchu'wI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level