tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Feb 02 19:16:52 2002

Re: NW Indiana, Chicago area qepHom?

ja' "yemQo'yaD" <[email protected]>:
>I was just wondering if anyone in the Northwest Indiana or Chicago areas were
>interested in a qepHom?  I *might* be willing to help organize one if there
>is enough interest.

Count me as interested.  I'm fanatical enough to travel an hour or three
from my home in mid-North Indiana for an afternoon of speaking in and about
Klingon, if it's on a weekend.

>qepHomvaD *Indiana* 'evDaq *Chicago*Daq ghap maghom boneH'a'?  chaq
>boneHchugh wInab 'e' SaQaHqang.

HIja' maghom vIneHbej.  munongmoH Holmaj Dun.  chay' SoH qaQaHlaH jIH?

-- ghunchu'wI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level