tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Feb 02 00:23:42 2002

RE: Translating into Klingon

Translating a novel into the Klingon Language, isn't
the only thing that puts your personal life on hold,
your lessons can do the same thing, LOL.  Your lessons
are quite challenging & I believe that to get what you
are teaching you must study & practice.  & in the end
its worth it, in my opinion.  Just thought I would
throw in my 2 cents.  Thanks by the way Dlorah for the
fine lessons you have sent me.  I have learned a lot.