tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Feb 01 21:51:14 2002

RE: peD

> PS:  You're so right that MO has "violated" his own rule
> prohibiting a type 7
> verb suffix after the pronoun 'e' (at least in SAO construction).
>
> So, does this bring us to consider that the language is "undergoing
> evolution"?  If MO uses the language this way, should we not follow suit?

A thought came to mind today.  Remember that it is a prisoner (matlh) that
is giving Marc this information.  How reliable is the prisoner.  It's
possible that some of the information is wrong.  (This little bit could
allow MO to change something, anything, if he felt it necessary.)

DloraH

Back to archive top level