tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 08 23:11:19 2002

re: Klingon Dictionary

ja' "god of pineapple" <[email protected]> (naHQun):
>The cover mearly said "Klingon Dictionary" or a similar text
>It may have been gray, but that's iffy
>and it was a Border's Bookstore, I beleave.  And about six months ago,
>they had a Klingon Dictionary listed as out-of-print that was priced at
>much more than Okrand's $12 one.  And it was hard-bound, not soft.

An out-of-print hardbound gray Klingon book?  That sounds very much like
The Restored Klingon Version of Hamlet (ISBN 0964434512).  It's not a
dictionary, but it might be miscategorized as one in the Border's catalog.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level