tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 01 14:30:16 2002

Klingon Dictionary

This question has probably been asked already by someone else, but I'm still new to the list, so I never saw the answer if it was.

A decade or so ago, my father and I found a Klingon Dictionary at the bookstore, and it was MUCH bigger than the $12 one produced by Okrand.  It looked more like the books the crew of the Enterprise were going through on ST:VI, I think.  And I was wondering if it was in any way official, and any other information anyone might have on it.

thank you,

-naHQun

nuqDaq yuch Dapol
"Life may be expensive, but it includes an annual free trip around the sun"-Ashleigh Brilliant
http://www.angelfire.com/tx4/purpleelaphants/aboutme.html

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

Back to archive top level