tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Apr 29 05:31:34 2002

Translation request

Would someone translate these phrases into Klingon for me? Sure would
appreciate it. They are for a middle school science class's web site.
Our Klingon group went there to speak to the classes about Klingon was of
life, and when weapons are and are not appropriate.
www.geocities.com/arcos40
Anyway, back to the phrases I need:
***
Cadets, check out some of these fun, exciting sites.
Cadets, check out some of these exciting, interesting and educational
websites.
***

Thank you in advanced.
vIghro' >^..^<