tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Apr 28 21:32:04 2002

RE: Klingon

> >What language books, etc do you have already?
>
> I don't actually have any language books, i'm learning from websites etc.

I suppose it could be done that way considering that there are web pages out
there that violate the copyrights, but it would be a good idea to get "The
Klingon Dictionary" and "Klingon For the Galactic Traveler" if you can
afford them.  (If you can't afford them, maybe you could go on a fast for
two or three days and use the food money from those days for the books.  An
occasional fast is good for the body, mind, and soul.)  :)

> Do you know any female members from England who I could e-mail.

I don't, but we can see who else replies.

DloraH, BG

Back to archive top level