tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 25 00:33:49 2002

RE: Klingon

> I'm sorry i don't speak klingon very well,i'm just learning so most of my
> writing will be in english. Is that ok? Oh, i'm from england by the way.

Hello, I'm DloraH, currently serving as the list's Beginners' Grammarian.
It's my job to help the newbies.  If you put KLBC in the subject it flags
the message so we know it's from a beginner or is information at a
beginner's level.

You can write in English as long as you write about the klingon language.
Later when you do write in klingon then you can write about anything else.

We have members in England.  Perhaps when they read this they will contact
you.

If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask.  We're all here to learn.

What language books, etc do you have already?

DloraH, BG

Back to archive top level