tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Apr 23 04:48:40 2002

Re:Literature

(quotations from Nathan Grange <[email protected]>)

>The first thing that I thought of when I read this was Curious wIjwI'
>(Curious George) by Joel Peter Anderson.  Which I still have on my
>computer,(it is a little program which tells the story of wIjwI'
>SIvqu'taH and was made in 1995).
>
>If the author doesn't object and you can't get it from anywhere else,
>(eg. the author), I will send it to you.  (about 500kb)

Thanks, I found it - I'll post the link to the website, I hope the
author doesn't disapprove.

The program(as well the html-version as it looks) can be found on:
   http://members.aol.com/JPKlingon/lib.html
The main site adress is:
   http://members.aol.com/JPKlingon
(North Star Klingon Outpost)