tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 18 15:59:25 2002

[KLBC] - translation

Hey
I was asked to translate the following:
I will fight for my empire, you fight for your empire(sarcastic), we will
see who wins.

This is what I came up with:
wo'qaqlIjvaD jISuv. wo'HomqaqlIjvaD bIsuv. yay chav Iv? 'e' maleghjaj.

I'm not sure if this is any good, I've tried to translate in as "Klingon" a
style as possible, I'm not sure about my use of 'e' but from what I
understand it is correct, originally I tried to translate this last section
as yaywI malegh, but I didn't know if yay could be used as a verb with wI as
TKD lists it as a noun, is there a verb for win??

Thanks
qeraQ'