tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 17 14:46:04 2002

Re: Seans translations

It is Imho that if he (Sean) was doing so great a harm  then would it not be beneficial to the group as a whole to delete him from the group. As for what it is that I am learning, I use his examples and turn them about to make my own translations to see if I can not express something better how does what he writes in one expression compare with OS and how does it fit. I also view what he writes in comparason to that of the Chinese Koan writers Like chop wood carry water what has one to do with the other . Deghngh Qor.